Auditions & Artist Opportunities
General Audition Guidelines
- Auditions are open to everyone and are held at the Lyric Arts Main Street Stage.
- Appointments are not necessary, unless noted; auditions are conducted on a first-come, first served basis.
- You need only attend one open call audition date. You will be notified if your presence is required at a call-back audition.
- Ages outlined in the cast requirement list are approximate ages for those particular characters. The actors cast in those roles are not required to be of that age, only able to portray a character of that approximate age.
- Auditions for musicals usually include dance auditions. Please dress for movement.
- Please arrive with a calendar containing all possible conflicts for dates between the audition and the final performance.
- Please come with a non-returnable current picture of yourself. A snapshot is fine; headshots are not required.
Artist Update Sign-Up
Fill out and submit the form to the right to sign up for our email list and stay in the know about upcoming artist opportunities, audition information, and more!
Cast and crew are able to order production photos at the link below. Please contact Andrew Leshovsky at 763-233-0806 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for production photos for press and publicity use.