We’re singing your praises! To all of you who responded to our year-end giving appeal, a great big THANK YOU from all of us at Lyric Arts! Your generosity—and your love of Lyric Arts—helped us raise over $55,000 in November and December, exceeding our $45,000, year-end goal!
We have big plans for the coming year at Lyric Arts, and your support will help us achieve them. Thanks to YOUR donations, we will be able to:
- Bring you fully-realized productions with sets, costumes, and props that continue to exceed your expectations.
- Pay stipends to our talented artists that come closer to matching what they can make at other area theaters of our size and stature.
- Bring in additional artistic and production personnel—like carpenters and technicians—who can help us reach an ever-growing level of artistic quality without having to rely solely on the work of volunteers.
- Replace the worn-out and failing equipment we need in order to continue building our sets efficiently and safely.
- Invest in up-to-date equipment and technology for lighting and sound that will greatly improve what you see and hear on our stage.
- Begin to make necessary repairs and renovations to our facility.
- Build financial reserves for use in case of an emergency.
We are thankful every day for all of our loyal and passionate supporters, and are committed to being good stewards of your gifts. We will do our very best to continue to bring you theater that inspires and engages, arts education with opportunities for all ages and experience levels, and an outstanding concert series that brings the best of Minnesota’s music scene to your doorstep.
If you meant to make a gift but just didn’t get around to it in the rush of year-end activities, it’s not too late! Visit us "Ways to Give" page for more information about giving to Lyric Arts today.
We are YOUR theater. Thank you for being part of our story, and for keeping the arts alive, affordable, and accessible in Anoka!