Buying tickets online is easy, simply click on the show below:
Where Can I Purchase Tickets?
Online: Buy tickets online by clicking on any of the shows above. Please note that gift certificates cannot be used for online purchases.
By phone: Call the Box Office during regular business hours at 763-422-1838. Please note that all tickets must be paid for at the time they are reserved.
In person: We love visitors! Visit the Box Office in person during regular business hours. The Box Office is open from 10 am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
As available, $15 public rush tickets (the remaining seats in the house) will go on sale in the box office 15-30 minutes before any performance. Rush tickets must be purchased in person.
Processing fees: Tickets purchased for all productions and events held at the Main Street Stage are subject to a non-refundable processing fee. These fees are necessary to offset ticket order processing service fees, ticketing vendor fees, internet provider services, ticket stock and other ticket expenses. These fees are always non-refundable regardless of cancellations or postponements. These fees are the same, whether you purchase your tickets in person, online, or over the phone.
- All ticket sales are final, we are unable to offer refunds. Ticket exchanges are available (an exchange fee will apply).
- All seating changes are subject to a per ticket exchange fee.
- When looking at our seating chart and tickets, L, C, and R refer to the left, center, and right sections of the theater. The rows A through I are designated by the second grouping. Lastly, the numbers refer to the seat number.
- Please do not use the online ticketing system to see ticket availability if you do not plan on purchasing the tickets online. The online system holds those tickets for you for up to 60 minutes, until that hold is expired, the Box Office may not sell those tickets to you.
- Performances that appear in gray on our performance calendar are sold out. If there are fewer than 25 tickets remaining for a performance, you will not be able to complete your ticket purchase online, please contact the Box Office.
- For the viewing pleasure of all of our patrons, children under the age of five are not admitted to our full-length, regular season productions.
For a complete list of our ticketing policies, please visit our FAQ page.