Charitable Ticket Donations
Lyric Arts supports fundraising events for non-profit organizations through the donation of tickets to our performances.
Lyric Arts Company of Anoka is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and it is our policy to donate only to other 501(c)(3) organizations.
We would love to fulfill all requests for ticket donations, however, ticket sales are what keep our theater alive. Therefore, we must limit the number of contributions we make and we must limit each donation to no more than TWO tickets.
With a limited number of tickets available for donation each month, priority will be given as follows:
- Arts organizations
- Local education organizations
- Organizations supporting arts in education
- Requests made by Lyric Arts donors, subscribers, artists, and volunteers on behalf of other non-profit organizations
- We can only give once per year to each beneficiary group (Note: The beneficiary of your event may have already received a donation from us, since multiple events often benefit a single group.)
- No donations will be made that benefit a specific political organization
- No donations will be made that benefit a specific individual or family
- Donations are limited to fundraising events only; we do not contribute door prizes
- Lyric Arts has a quarterly quota that we may not exceed, regardless of qualifications. So always be sure to send your request a minimum of three months in advance.
- Requests must be received by mail, on the organization’s letterhead. A scanned or electronic copy is also acceptable.
- Email requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide the name and date of the event, along with a description of the event
- Indicate the beneficiary, their 501(c)(3) tax ID number, and explain how proceeds from the event will be used
- Indicate your relationship to Lyric Arts Company of Anoka, if applicable
- Provide the name, phone number, and e-mail address of a contact person
- Be sure to include a mailing address with your submission. Regardless of how your request is received, all certificates are distributed by mail.
Please submit your request a minimum of three months before your event to allow ample time for it to be processed. Due to the large number of requests we receive, we ask that you do not call to follow up on submissions.