You have come to the right place to find resources below to help prepare for shifts, and sign up for future shifts.
Please visit our volunteer opportunities page for more information on how to get started here.
Sign Up For Shifts
Two ways to schedule and sign up:
- Click this link to schedule and sign up for future shifts.
- Sign up for shifts by contacting Volunteer Coordinator, Gina Sauer, at email@example.com or 763.233.0805
New for Volunteers!
It’s now easier and more fun than ever to volunteer at Lyric Arts. Starting with the 2016-17 season:
- Volunteers who sign up ahead of time for a Concessions or Wine Bar shift will be on the guest list for the PREVIEW of that show.
- Water, pop and beer for restocking are now located in Concessions and the Wine Bar (no more trips to the pop closet!)
- At most performances, there are now reserved seats in Row I, in addition to the stools, to make sure volunteers can sit and watch the show during their shift.
- Volunteers who donate at least 50 hours of their time in a season are eligible for a free pair of tickets to the show of their choice! (subject to availability, section B, not valid for concerts or special events, good for one year from date of issue)
Need a refresher to get ready for your shift? Take a look at the instruction sheets and training video below.
- Seating Chart
- Concessions Training Video
- Wine Bar (Instructions)
- Wine Bar Training Video
- Wine Bar (Set Up Diagram)
- Credit Card Reader
- Box Office
- Volunteers should arrive one hour before the start of the show, and should wear a white top and black pants or skirt.
- Please sign in at the Box Office when you arrive. The House Manager will provide guidance and any special instructions for your shift.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Gina Sauer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763.233.0805