You have come to the right place to find resources below to help prepare for shifts, and sign up for future shifts.
Please visit our volunteer opportunities page for more information on how to get started here.
Sign Up For Shifts
Two ways to schedule and sign up:
- Click this link to schedule and sign up for future shifts.
- Sign up for shifts by contacting Volunteer Coordinator, Gale Peterson, at email@example.com or (763) 233-0807.
New for Volunteers!
It’s now easier and more fun than ever to volunteer at Lyric Arts:
- Volunteers who sign up ahead of time for a Concessions or Wine Bar shift will be on the guest list for the PREVIEW of that show.
- Concessions restocking procedures are much quicker and easier.
- At most performances, there are now reserved seats in Row I, in addition to the stools, to make sure volunteers can sit and watch the show during their shift.
- Volunteers who donate at least 50 hours of their time in a season are eligible for a free pair of tickets to the show of their choice! (subject to availability, section B, not valid for concerts or special events, good for one year from date of issue)
Need a refresher to get ready for your shift? Take a look at the instruction sheets and training videos below.
- Seating Chart
- Wine Bar (Instructions)
- Wine Bar (Set Up Diagram)
- Credit Card Reader
- Box Office
- Volunteers should arrive one hour before the start of the show, and should wear a white top and black pants or skirt.
- Please sign in at the Box Office when you arrive. The House Manager will provide guidance and any special instructions for your shift.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Gale Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (763) 233-0807.